Adobe LiveCycle ES is a software suite which together can help meet most of your documentation generation an security needs. Component building blocks not only help you to generate and administer content - Forms and Documents - but also provide features which are customer-facing to greatly improve your users interaction with your solutions.
- Forms - Used to design and create interactive forms
- Data Services - For integrating Rich Internat Apps with LiveCycle, J2EE apps and Business Logic
- Reader Extensions - Provides LiveCycle PDF Forms with additional functionality when opened within Adobe PDF Reader such as being able to sign and save completed forms.
- Rights Management - Electronic document security of the finest! Not only secure when in communication with your server but secure when the PDF is removed from your network. Security is embeded inside the encrypted PDF - if you do not want people outside your organisational unit reading your PDFs we can cause the file to be blank.
- Digital Signatures - Automatic validation of the digital signatures in PDF documents
- Process Management - Handles your SOP or document workflow for not only the creation of the documents as templates but also for their use once authorised.
- Output - Draw on many and varied content sources to pull together your personalised document in print or electronic form
- PDF Generator - Automates the creation and assembly of compound PDF documents from a multitude of native formats
- 2D barcodes - if required the 2D barcode can embed all the content of the document - and should this be a LiveCycle Form - data entry automatically updates the barcode
2 Page flier on Adobe LiveCycle ES components.